Configuring Punchh: https://central.toasttab.com/s/article/Punchh-2-0-Configuration
You will need to begin by creating an Open Dollar discount that can be applied at the Check level. All Punchh redemptions will be passed through this open dollar check discount so it can be received by Toast.
1. Navigate to Discounts in the Payments section of Toast's back-end.
2. Name the discount. Toast recommends naming the discount something easy to recognize, such as "Punchh Open Dollar Check Discount".
3. Select Open Amount in the Discount Type section.
4. Save and publish the newly created discount.
5. Next, copy the discount GUID (Globally Unique Identifier) onto your clipboard. The GUID is a 32 digit alphanumeric code that is found in the URL path of the open dollar check discount page.
6. Navigate to the Rewards option, of the Marketing section, in Toast's back-end.
7. In the Punchh 2 Loyalty section, enter/paste the Open Check Discount GUID into the text field.
Note: This GUID will apply to all restaurants in a restaurant group.
8. Save and publish your changes.
Redeeming on the Device
1. To redeem rewards using Toast, select the Rewards menu then Lookup Customer.
2. Using the device's camera, scan the QR code provided by the customer's Punchh application.
3. Once scanned, the guest's account will appear, with any awards that can be redeemed.
Note: In order to redeem the reward, an eligible item must exist on the check. Voiding an item(s) on the check and closing it to cash will put the reward points back into the guest's account, to be redeemed at another time.