This article is a brief over view of creating a new redeemable with the specific settings related to Points Unlock Offers programs that must be in place. For a more in depth and general article on redeemables you can check the article here.
- Go to Settings>Redeemables and select "New Redeemable."
- This will bring you to step 1 Info of the redeemable setup. You will need to enter the name, description and internal notes.
- After moving on to step 2 - Eligibility you will need to set up and add the Receipt Rule or qualification criteria (discount rules) for this redeemable.
- Moving onto step 3 - Validity you will set when and how long the redeemable should be available as well as two important pieces that are specific to Points Unlock Offers programs.
- The "Points Needed to Redeem" setting must be set up if using a Points Unlock Redeemable program. This setting will specify how many points a guest must have to unlock the new redeemable.
- The "Should be available as loyalty points based redemption?" setting should always be checked for Points Unlock Redeemable program rewards as this controls that the reward will be displayed in the guest account if the guest has sufficient amount of points available. If this is not checked it will not be available to guests.
- Selecting Finish will save and activate the redeemable.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)