If an admin is associated with any Franchise and they are not able to see the segments created by another corporate (No Franchise associated) admin then this is the expected behavior as the Franchise admins will only be able to see the segments created by that admin who falls under the same Franchise. Below are the examples:
1) Admin with the same role but No Franchise added will be able to see all the segments if they are provided with "Segment Management - Restricted Access" permission (Read-only: cannot create segments).
1. Admin A has a Role that has the permission of 'Segment Management - Restricted Access'.
2. No Franchise is associated with the Admin user.
3. Admin A can see all the segments as no Franchise is associated.
2) Admins with the same role but with a specific Franchise attached will not be able to see the segments which were created by any other admins who do not have the Franchise associated with them or by any other admins who have different Roles.
1. Admin B has a Role that has the permission of 'Segment Management - Restricted Access'.
2. Franchise is associated with the Admin User
3. Admin B can not see all the segments but only those which are created by the Admin users who have the same Franchise associated with them.
Please note if the admin wants to create a new segment then the field (Segment Management - Full Access) must be enabled" for the admin role.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)