If you are having trouble downloading an app from the Play Store, it may be helpful to clear the cache & data for the Play Store on your phone. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications > See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage > Clear Cache.
- Next, tap Clear data.
- Re-open the Play Store & try your download again.
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)