No technology is perfect and sometimes situations happen in the platform that make you want to investigate whether a particular problem identified by one guest is having impact on a larger scale.
You set up a campaign to deliver a redeemable or reward following a certain criteria and a guest reaches out saying they never received it.
There is not an "easy" way to compile data like this.
Your brand likely has thousands of guests enjoying your offerings and we understand that sifting through information can be tedious. So here are some helpful ways to find information that may help support your investigation:
1. Use Data exports
- There are many data exports that you can utilize to begin compiling a list of guests for you to put together for spot checking. Please see our article on these here: Data Exports
2. Create a segment that matches the user information the campaign is targeting.
- This client was trying to build a segment to identify guests that hadn't checked in within a lapse of 90 days to see if other guests (other than the one with the issue initially) received the campaign sent out.
3. Utilize the "Save and Show" page for the segment.
- This button shows at the bottom of the segment page.
Once you click on it, you'll see the following:
- On the right hand side, it will automatically populate guests in the segment that should have received content from the campaign.
- You can also search by individual guest email using the search bar:
If you find that there is indeed a larger issue, please submit a support ticket via the support portal with your findings. Punchh Support is always happy to help!
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)