To freeze a segment:
- Navigate to Guests > Segments
- Click the name of a segment to open its Segment Summary page.
- Click the More Options menu at the top right, then select Freeze.
or, from its segment settings edit page...
A new custom segment based on the current segment's static data will be created.
The newly created segment's name will default to the format "Custom Segment frozen from Segment 'NAME OF YOUR SEGMENT'
- Edit the new segment's Name and Description, if desired.
- Click Save or Save and Show to finalise the frozen segment.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)