To check which text message was sent to the user's phone number via Twilio:
- Log in to the Twilio Account
- Go to the Subuser account of the brand.
- Click on the 'View all Messages Logs' link
- Search the phone number to which the message was sent and then click on the 'Filter' tab
- Take the cursor or hover the cursor over the list item (phone number, Outgoing API, Brand name), a dialog box will pop up with the message body.
- This message in the Popup box is the SMS sent to the user.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)