Steps Followed to upload the CSV file to custom list segment are given below:
- Scroll down to Platform > Guests > Segments
- Select Segment type as "Custom list"
- Select the CSV file using the below highlighted option which has a white background initially:
When the file will be selected it will turn blue which will indicate that the file is uploaded and it will turn white again.
- Click on Save and Show (Now the file will start uploading the data which can be checked by the below steps)
- Edit the custom segment again and the below message will be displayed that the CSV is uploading:
- Please wait for some time and the CSV will be uploaded successfully.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)