Add <email@example.com> as a Finance user on your Google Play Console
Creating a sub user in the Play Console:
You'll need to have admin privileges to continue with this process.
- Start by logging into your Google Play Developer Console.
- Click on Users and permissions
- Select Invite new users
- Give the sub-user and email that isn't your main email but you have access to.
- Set Access expiry date to Never
- Next, set up the permissions for the account through Account permissions tab. Check the box under View app information and download bulk reports (read-only). Under the section for Financial access check the box for View financial data, orders, and cancellation survey responses. These permissions provide read-only access to reports without the ability to manage your apps or banking information.
- Click on Invite user
This is what Account permissions will look like:
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)