No, if a guest checks in and would have triggered a Post Check-in campaign but the campaign is deactivated, they will not be rewarded. This has a few more moving parts and they are listed below:
- This assumes the Post Check-in campaign has an Execution Delay
- This assumes the guest checked in while the Post Check-in campaign was active and the campaign was deactivated within the Execution Delay period
- This also includes any Push Notifications or emails that would have been sent as part of the Post Check-in campaign
To cover edge cases below:
- If the Post Check-in campaign was inactive at the time of check-in but then becomes active, the guest will be rewarded after the campaign was activated + the Execution Delay time
- If the Post Check-in campaign was active at the time of check-in but then became inactive and the re-activated within the Execution Delay, the guest will not be rewarded.
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)